Wednesday, December 06, 2006

When it rains it pours (trading)

Today it rained buckets of goodness as both my SNDK and CROX took off running. My confidence was climbing with every tandem up tick. I will admit my excitement was somewhat tempered by the memory of yesterday (see A kick in the teeth). But still by the end of the day Sandisk’s 3%, that’s a nice fat 3%, rise on good volume was a really nice sight to see. Almost Pavlov like I see green and feel smart. When the numbers turn red I feel dumb. Maybe it’s only me?

I would like to send out a big Thank You to all that watched the ticks, fingers crossed, this whole day while I worked. Your positive thoughts and mojo directed at Sandisk (SNDK) did not go unnoticed. With that said it does make me wonder where all of you were yesterday?

As for Crocs (CROX) they finished a nice 1.70% up ($43.05). It was reported that they introduced their Spring line-up at some conference thing yesterday. I still haven’t been able to find pictures of the new shoes. With half of my shares having Dec. 45s calls sold against them (see Ugly Shoes) I am starting to think I might lose them next Friday. Not sure how I feel about that possibility right now.

That’s it for today. Here’s good luck to all of you trying to get ahead tomorrow. Until then keep your eye on your
EveryDay Money.

No comments: