With the 2% drop today I am officially concerned about this stock. The January 50’s call prices are getting bad and I am starting to think of outs. This week looks like it will pass with SNDK under $50. I will still have the stock next week and need to decide whether to try and wring out some more nickels and dimes by writing January covered calls or just throw in the towel. Can’t really say right now which way I will fall. I try and not make any big decision after a down day without first sleeping on it.
That’s it for today. Here’s to everyone holding stocks that let them sleep well. Sleep tight and remember to keep an eye on your EveryDay Money.